Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pre-Paid Legal Independent Associate - Business Opportunity

Have you ever thought about escaping the daily grind and trying something fresh and different? Or maybe you're just looking to earn an extra income on the side? Either way, Pre-Paid Legal offers an exciting opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a Pre-Paid Legal Independent Associate, you will have a business with versatility that you can start part time and grow into a full time career. Work from home, set your own schedule, receive valuable training from dynamic leaders and so much more. This is your opportunity to own your own business and make a difference!

Your own business...


With Pre-Paid Legal Services, you can embrace freedom, excitement and the personal fulfillment of owning your own business and helping others. A day in the life of an Independent Associate includes setting your own hours, developing and working with your own organization, and so much more. Enroll now and receive everything you need to get started. If you have any questions, contact me.

A day in the life...

As an Independent Associate, this business is your own so you determine your schedule. But to give you an idea of the types of activities you might be doing on any given day, here's a brief illustration taken from countless stories given by Pre-Paid Legal Associates through the years. (This content is fictional and for illustrative purposes only*. Results can and WILL vary from person to person.)

A Day in the Life of a New Independent Associate

Our business is all about sharing Pre-Paid Legal and the Business Opportunity, but when I first signed up, I felt excited about the potential, but nervous at the same time. I had worked as an administrative assistant for years, and this was a huge departure from what I was used to. My sponsor Jan was amazing, though. She coached me, helped me with my first Private Business Reception (PBR) and was always calling me to offer support and advice. But the first time I made a call by myself, I was terrified.

I think I drove around the block about three or four times before I managed to get enough nerve to pull in. There was nothing to be nervous about, though. When I finally did knock on the door, Jane was warm and friendly and very receptive. As a single mom of two rowdy boys, she was really looking for an opportunity to supplement her income. I played a DVD for her, talked about the different ways a Legal Plan could be beneficial, and before I knew it, she had signed up to be a Member and an Associate. As I left Jane's house I was exhilarated, I was able to help a friend, and I had just earned my first commission on my own!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home